Sunday, September 23, 2007

Original Dragonfly Journal


















I have yet to finish this journal, but this is what I've done so far.

I've created this large 10 1/2 inch by 8 inch journal using acrylic and sand.

After creating my dragonfly datebook I decided I would create a journal (or two or three or...) so I began creating this dragonfly journal. I wanted to create a "dreamy" type feeling to it.

Just recently I joined a yahoo group called "Imagination Tribe", which is coincidentally having an altered journal trade. I didn't intially feel I had time to finish a journal for the trade, but I began this one just in case it turned out as I had hoped within the time I had to finish the journal by the date they were to be sent. The due date for the this trade is Oct 1st and since I'm still not done with this journal, I don't think this journal will be ready for this particular trade. I'm still glad I started the journal.

No comments: