Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Glass Locket Pendants with Original Art

The following original miniature paintings with hinged glass lockets are up for auction at eBay!

You can purhase a 16" Sterling Silver Rolo Necklace to go with these pendants for an additional $12.

I personally love to wear my locket on a long 30" Sterling Silver Figaro Necklace. However, I got so many requests for the chockers that's what I have in stock to go with the lockets up for auction.

Jellyfish
"Jellyfish"

Original Dana Marie Wearable Art

This piece has since SOLD

Have a beautiful day!



Much Love,
~ Dana Marie
danamarieart


Stop by my Art Challenge Blog: Artistic Sentiments

And my newest blog: The Fine Art of Truth



*Note: All my artworks and photographs are my property and are not be used by anyone without my consent.

No comments: