Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching Up - Featured in the Following Etsy Treausuries


I just love this one!

My original painting, "Gaia's Embrace," is being featured in this WONDERfUL themed treasury on Etsy.



My original wearable art piece, "Hot Pink Latte," is being featured in this great NWTC treasury on Etsy.




My original painting, "Gaia's Embrace," is being featured in this well-ROUND-ed treasury on Etsy.




My original painting, "Life of a Tree," is being featured in this beautifully colored treasury on Etsy.




My original painting, "Gaia's Embrace," is being featured in this great NATURE treasury on Etsy.



Much Love,
~ Dana Marie

Stop by my Art Challenge Blog: Artistic Sentiments (There is still time, come join in on the challenge!)
*Note: All my artworks and photographs are my property and are not be used by anyone without my consent.

No comments: