Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nature of Things (Pendant Necklace) - Original Dana Marie Wearable Art - SOLD


"Nature of Things" - SOLD

Original Dana Marie Wearable Art



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the Arts Festival in the Forest at Mary S Young Park for the first time today.  It was a hot day, but we are still glad we drove out to the festival. 

There was two large yard pieces I fell in love with and I wish we had room in the car to bring them home, but I guess I can look at as that we saved $400+ dollars.   

I wish I had pictures of the pieces but I left my camera in the car.

I do have the link to some images of the work of one of the metal artists:  Cowdawg Creations
I found the piece I wanted:  Bird House (note the image is extremely small)

I cannot seem to find the other metal artist....if I find a link I'll post it.




Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
~ Dana Marie




No comments: