Monday, March 10, 2008

"In My Garden" ~ Asian Inspired Fairy ACEO






















Greetings!



"In My Garden"
ACEO

2.5" X 3.5"
(2 1/2 in X 3 1/2in)

Standard Trading Card Size

These are wonderful affordable collectables!

A trading card folder/book filled with
ACEOs makes a great coffee table book!
Or they can be matted and framed for
beautiful miniature art!


Media:
Professional Acrylic on Acid Free Strathmore 246 lb weight

Date:
2008
Price: $16 + $2 Shipping to anywhere in the US and Canda

This beautiful original collectable faery/fae ACEO/ mini painting is created with professional acrylic on an acid free Strathmore 246 lb weight and sealed with a light coat of clear acrylic protective gloss.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating this piece!

On the back of the card the following information in red will be displayed:

Title: "In My Garden"
Signature: Dana Marie
Date: 2008

The card is signed with DM (for Dana Marie) on the front of the card.

Your card will be shipping in a clear plastic sleeve

This painting comes from a smoke-free home

You can purchase this original acrylic fairy aceo painting, "In My Garden" directly from me. If you desire to purchase "In My Garden" you may do so quickly and safely through PayPal.

Note: The shipping for this piece is for anywhere in the US and Canada, if you live outside these two areas, please email me first for a shipping quote. Thank you!

As always, Thank you for your interest!



~ Dana Marie

No comments: