Friday, March 21, 2008

"Secret Garden" Up for AUCTION at eBay!



Greetings!



"Secret Garden"





Media:Professional Acrylic on Acid Free Strathmore 246 lb weight

Date:2008


Size:Approx. 2" X 5"

This beautiful original bird mini painting is created with professional acrylic on an acid free Strathmore 246 lb weight and sealed with a light coat of clear acrylic protective gloss.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating this piece!



On the back of the card the following information in red will be displayed:



Title: "Secret Garden"

Signature: Dana Marie

Date: 2008





The card is signed with DM (for Dana Marie) on the front of the card.


I was allowing this painting (below) to dry before I continued working it so I decided to create a small "bookmark" pieces of the cavas painting. This piece is a work in progress.






This piece is NOT included, though I do hope to finish it soon and will then be up for sale.



"Secret Garden" has SOLD through My eBay Store.



Thank you for your interest!


~ Dana Marie

No comments: