Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blue and Black Checker Tree ~ Wearable Art by Dana Marie



                                                     Blue and Black Checker Tree

Wearable Art by Dana Marie


We recently moved and I have yet to locate my gunmetal chain necklaces that I usually use with the antiqued silver pendants...so I used the black ribbon necklace instead. I like it with the black ribbon, but I will be searching through boxes later today to locate the gunmetal one.

I found the irregular lines and coloration more interesting than if I had created clean lines.  It was difficult to leave as I am forever cleaning up lines, but I really like this one on.  I feel like if I sat under that tree I might see the white rabbit.  


I have a few paintings I'm finishing up that I will be posting soon!  

Cheers,
~ Dana Marie 

No comments: