Sunday, June 26, 2011

Conformity, Are You a Conformist?


"The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity" ~ Rollo May



If you haven't seen this one yet, I highly recommend watching it! 

There are others I want to include with this but I need to find them first.  I will do that later today. 

Ever since I was old enough to talk I was never much of a conformist.  If you weren't either you know it's not any easy road, however, it is been the only road for me! 

Here is another form of Conformity

 

Have you ever noticed someone on the side of the road needing help or you being that person and how many people will drive by?  And once someone does decide to stop then car after car often stops by even after there is obvsiously somewhere there to help?

Much Love,
~ Dana Marie

Stop by my Art Challenge Blog: Artistic Sentiments

No comments: